NEW YORK SEXUAL ABUSE LAWYERS
At Manly, Stewart & Finaldi, we understand the pain and trauma associated with sexual abuse. As one of New York City’s leading law firms for sexual abuse cases, we are devoted to helping survivors received the closure and compensation they deserve to make a full recovery.
If you or a loved one has been sexually violated, harassed or assaulted, don’t give up. Our New York sexual abuse attorneys are here to help you seek justice. We are passionate about our work, and we understand that it is difficult for survivors of sexual assault and abuse to come forward. That is why we carefully protect our clients’ identities and maintain the highest possible standard of confidentiality when working with our clients. Contact us today to schedule a free initial consultation. We want to support you during this journey to recovery.
Why Choose Manly Stewart & Finaldi?
We are committed to seeking justice and closure for those who have suffered at the hands of another.
- Our attorneys have represented survivors of sexual abuse for more than 20 years. This includes more than 150 survivors of clergy sexual abuse and over 100 children who were victims of sexual abuse in schools.
- We pursue the maximum possible compensation not for the purposes of profit, but to hold any parties and businesses accountable for their despicable actions.
- We have successfully represented victims of sexual abuse across a number of cases, recovering more than $2 billion for our clients.
- We take a trauma-informed approach to our clients. We understand the pain and suffering you may be going through, so we use our legal experience and knowledge to help you feel supported through this trying time.
- We understand how vulnerable you may feel, so we maintain the highest possible standard of confidentiality and privacy through all legal proceedings.
A Sex Abuse Attorney Can Help You Get the Support You Deserve
As a survivor of sexual assault or abuse, you may feel fearful, stressed out, and powerless when seeking justice for your traumatic events. We want to know that you’re not alone through it all. At Manly, Stewart & Finaldi, our dedicated attorneys can give you the support necessary through the healing process – while also taking care of the legal legwork on your behalf. This includes:
- Confidentially listening to your case and your needs so that we can better assist you through the proceedings
- Consulting with other experts to determine the maximum possible compensation you can receive
- Investigating any evidence necessary to substantiate your claims
- Filing any and all paperwork necessary for your claim
- Negotiating with the proper parties to ensure your needs are met
- Taking your case to trial if it is necessary to receive the closure you deserve
We are committed to seeking the justice and results necessary to help you make a full recovery.read more
There is No Case Too Big for Us
At Manly, Stewart & Finaldi, we are not afraid to stand up to any institution, regardless of size of status. This includes:
- School districts
- Religious institutions
- Entertainment conglomerates
- Rideshare companies
- Sports organizations
- Fortune 500 companies
- Other larger corporations or businesses
Although we offer the personalized services of a smaller firm, we have the legal resources to aggressively pursue large corporations for the maximum possible compensation. We believe that this will not only hold these organizations accountable for their despicable actions, but that they will bring about real changes in company policy and even state and federal law.
We Litigate All Types of Cases
Our attorneys do not hesitate to represent clients in all types of institutional sexual abuse cases. This includes:
- School abuse
- Clergy sexual abuse
- Foster care abuse
- Abuse in the YMCA and Salvation Army
- Hospital abuse
- Cases of abuse in youth sports
- Uber/Lyft Sexual Abuse
If you are a survivor of abuse, we want to help you.
Contact Our New York Sexual Abuse Lawyers
Sexual abuse is an ongoing crisis that devastates innocent lives daily. If you or a loved one is a survivor of sexual assault or abuse, we want to help. Contact us today for a free, 100% confidential consultation, and see how we can work together to hold the at-fault parties accountable for their brutal crimes. Please call (800) 700-2751 today.